Recently, Iowa Senator Charles Grassley decided it was politically expedient to bring fraudulent researchers under intense scrutiny. Grassley declared how he would like to see prosecutions for the faked HIV vaccine findings drawn from falsified research materials and data files. Dr. Dong-Pyou Han, working under an NIH grant at the Iowa State University School of Science and Technology, spiked rabbit sera with antibodies to make it appear like his formula was capable of neutralizing a broad range of HIV-1 strains. Prosecution for this type of fraud is warranted. Should Han have succeeded with ‘ginning up’ his lab results, he would have misled over a million U.S. citizens infected with the HIV virus. A phony successful HIV vaccine would also mislead other researchers into pursuing a line of treatment thought to be successful. Senator Grassley states:
This seems like a very light penalty for a doctor who purposely tampered with a research trial and directly caused millions of taxpayer dollars to be wasted on fraudulent studies
If only we can see such rigorous scrutiny for the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). They lied about the annihilation of the three Word Trade Center buildings on 9/11. According to an assessment made three years ago, the war on terror has cost the lives of one million persons and the monetary sum of 1.8 trillion dollars. If NIST would have chosen to do its job instead of lie to the public, they could have been a significant intervening force affecting the so-called “war on terror”. Instead, NIST committed the following acts of fraud:
- NIST makes the false claim that fire caused the collapse of WTC7 and presents a computer model that shows fire spreading in an uneven, unlikely fashion that contradicts all available photographs of the fires in WTC7.
- NIST presented the now discredited “Thermal Expansion Theory” that fire caused WTC7’s symetrical free-fall collapse on the fires inside the building. To do this, they ‘ginned up’ the inputs and methods behind the computer model to promote the appearance of a key girder initiating total collapse
- NIST made the false claim of missing shear studs in WTC7 between columns 44 and 79. In their August 2008 report, NIST simply omitted the existence of sheer studs to make the collapse of a key girder seem more feasible.
- NIST presented fictitious debris damage of WTC7. The supposed “10 Story Gouge” was based on a doctored photograph presented by Popular Mechanics to to the television show, “Inside Edition” in 2006. Eyewitness testimony, citizen photographs and video footage find that specific area of the building in tact after both towers collapsed. Despite the available contradictory data, NIST actually constructed a graphic illustration derived from the bogus photograph in their report.
- NIST fraudulently asserts that diesel fuel fires contributed to the collapse of WTC7. This was a very early tactic by NIST, despite FEMA’s 2002 statement that such a phenomenon had a low probability of occurrence. NIST continued to push the diesel fuel theory in 2004 and 2005 reports. In 2007, NIST finally admitted that the diesel fuel had nothing to do with the collapse of WTC7..
All of this activity by NIST indicates an effort to cover up and protect those who facilitated the 9/11 terror attacks. They engage in large scale efforts to defraud the public about the World Trade Center buildings and attempt to cast doubt in the public mind about whether the attacks of 9/11 were facilitated by those who had prior access to these buildings. Thanks to the work of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth (particularly Chris Sarns), there is no doubt about the fraudulent nature of NIST’s reporting and research concerning the destruction of three WTC buildings on September 11th, 2001.
NIST’s 9/11 shenanigans are a prime example of how fraudulent research is tantamount to terrorism . NIST’s refusal to examine WTC wreckage for explosives and their continued denial of their use in the demolitions served the political agenda behind the acts of terror on 9/11. By promoting continued ignorance of the way the buildings were destroyed, NIST violated their professional duty to provide truthful information. That particular piece of information could have undermined U.S. retaliation in the Middle East.
Political consequences should never have an affect on the outcome of scientific research.