Wolfgang Halbig, a sixty-seven year old school safety expert residing in Florida, would not label the Sandy Hook shootings as a hoax. Instead, he uses the term illusion. Since we understand that the tragedy was an illusion with its primary goal of promoting disarmament, we call it a hoax.
The question now at the heart of the producers of the Sandy Hook shooting hoax: How do you discredit someone who spent the latter half of his life providing safety training and school assessments in over 4000 school districts throughout the nation? Out of the box, some might take a stab at claiming a lack of ‘hands on’ experience, but not after finding out he was actually responsible for school safety. Halbig, the man threatening the existence of the Sandy Hook shooting hoax, served as director of school safety and security for 65,000 students in Seminole County public schools. Previously a Florida State Trooper and a U.S. customs inspector, he also served as the executive director of the National Institute of School and Workplace Safety. So when Halbig, a previous expert witness for the Columbine murders, issues FOIA requests to understand who was involved with the forensic cleanup at Sandy Hook, he should receive prompt, serious answers. That is, if what happened at Sandy Hook was actually true.
Halbig’s long awaited response arrived late December of last year when Lake County detectives paid him a visit and told him to cease his inquiries into Sandy Hook or face arrest for harassment by Connecticut State Police. Does that mean we will soon see police arrive at peoples’ homes to arrest them for that letter to Amazon complaining about a defective I-Shephard? Although this threat had the legal weight of helium, it did seem to sharpen Wolfgang Halbig’s resolve and focus. His story soon hit the web through radio interviews on American Free Press and a number of other media outlets. In articles in various blogs, he warns his readers:
Do not allow them to misdirect you by looking in the woods with police chasing who knows who.”
Halbig has the crystalline, undistracted focus on Sandy Hook that the Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth have on the World Trade Center demolitions. He challenges all other professionals in law enforcement and medicine to observe the protocols they normally operate under and to make the comparison to all of the protocols absent at Sandy Hook. To understand why we may so confidently call Sandy Hook a hoax, our focus should center on these fourteen questions posed by Gunther Halbig:
1. Who on Dec 14, 2012 was the Incident Commander as required by the Federal Emergency Management Administration in directing the Mass Casualty Shooting Incident at the Sandy Hook Elementary School?
2. Who and Why did they not request the Life Star Helicopters knowing that children and school staff are seriously injured and clinging to life?
3. Who and Why did they not allow the Paramedics and the EMT’S inside the Sandy Hook School to treat the seriously injured or those children and school staff clinging to life?
4. Who declared all 18 children and six school staff members legally dead within the first 8 minutes?
5. Who was the Certified Environmental Bio-Hazard Decontamination company contracted by the Newtown Public Schools to remove 45-65 gallons of blood, skull fragments, brain tissues, bodily fluids, blood soaked carpets and any other decontaminated are a inside the Sandy Hook School?
6. Why does an off duty Lt from the Newtown Police Department refuse to leave his off duty work assignment at a construction site on Dec 14, 2012 when hearing that shots have been fired at the Sandy Hook Elementary School?
7. Who at the Newtown Public Schools notified all of the parents in writing as required by CT law that had children attending the Sandy Hook Elementary School as well as every school staff member every school year of all the potential life threatening chemical hazards. The school had high levels of lead paint throughout the entire school, Asbestos in the ceiling tiles and floor tiles, asbestos in the insulation and most of all this school had a very high levels of PCB? Check out what PCB is and it should scare any parent.
8. Who provided the urgent medical care to the two children who were not transported to the Danbury Trauma Center until an hour after the school was deemed safe for that 15-mile drive?
9. Who treated those two children who had been shot multiple times like three to 11 times since they did not allow the paramedics and EMT’S inside the Sandy Hook Elementary School?
10. Why did the parents of the two children who died at the Danbury hospital not allow their children to donate their organs to other children waiting for the gift of life?
11. What happened to the 500 children and 60 school staff members from Sandy Hook Elementary School on Dec 14, 2012?
12. Who was the police officer calling into the Newtown Police dispatcher stating in his words that he has multiple weapons, he has a rifle and a shotgun and who has the rifle and the shotgun as the chain of evidence should show that was found in classroom eight (8)? The question for 9 and 10 is in their own police transmission words and cannot be made up.
13. Why would a police officer by the name of Lt Vangehle at 9:45:21 am on Dec 14, 2012 from the Newtown Police Department after finding a kindergarten female child in the hallway make her go into room eight (8) and leave her? Room eight is a gruesome crime scene with dead children and school staff. Why?
14. Why would two CT State Troopers enter room ten (10) at 9:55:31 am on Dec 14, 2012 which is a gruesome crime scene with dead bodies of children and school staff and tell a kindergarten boy who they find in the bathroom who’s name is redacted and tell them so it must be more than one to stay and they will be both back when it is safe?”